Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Hi, thanks for visiting this blog. We made this blog because We want to share love, joy, and laughter to all in need. We love to serve and help you, especially children and adolescent, to find the purpose of your life. We are friends of the little ones. I like to be around them, share HIS love, joy, laughter and faith to them. It's extremely excited to be with the little one. I'm married to Merry Yohana, the most important and precious person in my life. She serves as an excellent home maker, as I serve as a social worker for Children and families in needs. I got my master of counseling from Psychology Counseling Departement of SEABS (2009) specialize in child and Family Therapy. I learned Holistic Child Development from Holistic Child Development Institute, Malaysia (2013). I completed my Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Child and Family Development at AGST Singapore-Malaysia (2022). God has entrusted us with 2 amazing sons Benaiah and Joshaviah and 3 daughters Helen, Eka, and (late) Harriett We are remembering Harriett Elizabeth Tejalaksana, who went to be with the Lord on June, 27. 2015. We love you Harriett, but God loves you the most. God is so good to all of us.

My Joyful Baby - a bunch of prayers for your coming to the FAMILY

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.